ARCHICAD Project Documentation (London)
|Availability:||Please call to place order|
Sorry, there are currently no dates planned for this course. Please contact us on +44 (0)121 447 7788 or email email@example.com
By attending this course you will learn about ARCHICAD's project workflow and develop skills essential to producing drawings and documentation from ARCHICAD.
These instructor-led small groups of no more than five attendees take place in our training centre, with workstations and lunch provided. Price shown is per delegate. Please contact us for group training rates.
King's Cross, London
- A working knowledge of MacOS or Windows including creating, managing and manipulating files.
- A working knowledge of the ARCHICAD and the ability to create a building model.
- Completion of the Crossgrade to ARCHICAD training course
- The ARCHICAD project workflow.
- Floor plan drawings and roof plans.
- Creating sections and elevations from the model.
- 2D detailing.
- Model cutting planes and 3D cutaways.
- Placing and editing dimensions.
- Labels and annotations.
- Window and door lists.
- Zones and room lists.
- Pen sets, model view options and drawing styles.
- Renovation filters.
- Graphic overrides.
- Drawings and layout sheets.
- Master layouts and title blocks.
- Managing and updating drawings.
- External drawings, standard details and linked markers.
- Publisher sets.
- Drawing number management.
- BIMx export.