ARCHICAD 23 Upgrade Training (Birmingham)
Following the release of ARCHICAD 23, we are offering this one day hands-on classroom-based upgrade training course to assist with introducing the latest features into your current workflows and assist with understanding the process in migrating projects.
These instructor-led small groups of no more than five attendees take place in our training centre, with workstations and lunch provided. Price shown is per delegate. Please contact us for group training rates.
- A working knowledge of MacOS or Windows including creating, managing and manipulating files.
- A working knowledge of ARCHICAD and the ability to create a building model.
- Project migration and updated project workflow
- Library management
ARCHICAD 23 features
- Tab previews and Action Centre
- New beam and column tools
- Floor plan representation of beams
- Connected slab display
- Opening tool
- Curtain wall louvre panels
- Building material properties
ARCHICAD 22 review
- Complex profile modifiers
- Stairs and headroom
- Curtain wall patterns