Roof Tiles is a stretchable 2D symbol that displays slate or plain roof tiles and battens, where the position and angle of each tile is automatically calculated.
- ARCHICAD 21 Teamwork / Solo
- ARCHICAD 22 Teamwork / Solo
- Place the Roof Tiles object using the object tool's "rotated diagonal" placement method, to set the pitch and number of courses.
- Edit the total length of the roof, the gauge, and angle of the first tile. The number of tiles, and the angle of each subsequent tile, will be automatically calculated.
- Choose the roof tile type (slate, plain, shingle) and the dimensions of the tiles with separate controls for the first and final tile. The headlap is calculated from the tile dimensions and gauge.
- Control the batten sizes and double up the first batten. Separate dimensions can be specified for the final batten.
- Set the 2D representation based on building material or cut fill attributes, and select the materials, fills and pen colours for the tiles and battens.