Ridge Tiles is an object that generates a series of parametric curved, angle, leg angle, or custom ridge tiles.
- ARCHICAD 22 Teamwork / Solo
- ARCHICAD 23 Teamwork / Solo
- Place the Ridge Tiles object using the object tool's "diagonal" or "rotated diagonal" placement method, to set the length of the ridge.
- Choose the required profile type: curved, angle, leg angle, or complex profile.
- Set the required ridge tile dimensions.
- Define upstands/connections, and set visability by viewpoint type (floor plan, section/elevation, and/or 3D views).
- Define pen colours and cover fill for floor plan views.
- Set detail level and resolution at the object level, or by using the Model View Option settings.
- Select the building material and outline pens for 3D views. Surface overrides are also available.