Complex Profile Billboard
Complex Profile Billboard is an Archicad object that displays flat "billboards" generated from Complex Profiles, automatically aligned to the current perspective view, for visualisations.
- Archicad 24 Teamwork / Solo
- Draw or import Complex Profiles with the required shapes or patterns.
- Select the Complex Profile to display as a "billboard" in 3D.
- Choose the required placement/anchor point, either the complex profile's origin point, or the base centre point.
- Set the dimensions, with options to use the complex profile's original dimensions, custom dimensions, or rescale with a percentage factor.
- Automatically align to the current perspective view, or manually define the billboard's rotation.
- Control shadow casting from the billboard,
- Use the complex profile's outline pens, or define an override.
- Use the complex profile's surfaces, or override using a building material or surface.
- Different 2D display modes, including for the current position of the billboard, a circular marker, or complex profile image itself.
- Overrides for the pen colours and fill patterns.