Brick Quoin is an object that generates a brick and mortar quoin to your specified dimensions, with controls for floor plan, 3D and elevational views.
- ARCHICAD 22 Teamwork / Solo
- ARCHICAD 23 Teamwork / Solo
- Choose between one sided, two sided symmetrical, and two sided alternating construction options.
- Control coursing, single brick and whole brick arrangements.
- Define widths based on brick dimensions of numbers of bricks.
- Define the pattern repetition.
- Adjust brick dimensions.
- Set mortar thickness and recess.
- Show full or simplified levels of detail in 3D and elevational views.
- Define the building materials and outline pens for bricks and mortar. Surface overrides are also available.