Crossgrade Training + Project Documentation Training
By attending these courses, you will have the opportunity to learn the core commands and actions in ARCHICAD, best practice ARCHICAD workflows, a knowledge of the processes involved in constructing a "Virtual Building" model, through to creating drawing output including layout sheets.
These instructor-led small groups of no more than five attendees take place in our training centre, with workstations and lunch provided. Price shown is per delegate. Please contact us for group training rates.
A working knowledge of Windows or Mac operating systems including the ability to navigate through the file system to create, manage and manipulate files.
No prior knowledge of any CAD system is required – however, drafting, design or architectural experience would be an advantage.
- ARCHICAD work environment and user interface.
- Drawing methods and data input.
- Working with coordinates and dimensions.
- Selection and preselection.
- Editing elements.
- Use of 2D drawing tools and editing commands.
- Use of libraries, objects and favourites
- Initial design and planning stage drawings.
- Constructing a 3D virtual building model.
- Building materials and composite structures.
- Controlling priority-based connections and junctions.
- Introduction to terrain modelling.
- Renovation statuses and filters
- Floor plan drawings and roof plans.
- Creating sections and elevations from the model.
- 2D detailing.
- Model cutting planes and 3D cutaways.
- Placing and editing dimensions.
- Labels and annotations.
- Window and door lists.
- Zones and room lists.
- Pen sets, model view options and drawing styles.
- Renovation filters.
- Graphic overrides.
- Drawings and layout sheets.
- Master layouts and title blocks.
- Managing and updating drawings.
- External drawings, standard details and linked markers.
- Publisher sets.
- Drawing number management.
- BIMx export.
Offer available until Friday 29 November 2019.