Beam & Block Floor Section
Beam & Block Floor Section is a 2D symbol that draws concrete beams and blocks at regular intervals, with optional fills for the ceiling and floor covering.
- Archicad 21 Teamwork / Solo
- Archicad 22 Teamwork / Solo
- Archicad 23 Teamwork / Solo
- Archicad 24 Teamwork / Solo
- Place the Beam & Block object using the object tool's "diagonal" placement method, to set the length of the floor section.
- Choose which floor and ceiling skins you want to display, including an option for an edge strip of insulation around the screed. Control the display of each skin with Archicad's "partial structure display" setting.
- Define the beam placement (single, or double), dimensions, and centres.
- An additional infill beam may be displayed depending on the length of the floor and the beam centres. If so, this beam can be offset as required.
- Fine-tune the object's connection with other elements with controls over the insulation and beam at each end. Offsets to extend each additional skin can also be used for each floor and ceiling skin that has been enabled.
- Set the 2D representation based on building material or cut fill attributes, and select the materials, fills and pen colours for the beams, blocks and other floor and ceiling skins as applicable.