Stud Wall is a 2D object that places a series of timber studs across the length of a wall with insulation between the studs.
- Archicad 21 Teamwork / Solo
- Archicad 22 Teamwork / Solo
- Archicad 23 Teamwork / Solo
- Archicad 24 Teamwork / Solo
- Archicad 25 Teamwork / Solo
- Place the Stud Wall object using the object tool's "diagonal" or "rotated diagonal" placement method, to set the length and thickness of the wall.
- Choose which skins you want to display, including insulation and wall finishes. Control the display of each skin with Archicad's "partial structure display" setting.
- Set the insulation fill pattern to automatically fit to the wall width, or use a partial fill.
- Choose between stud or joist structure types, and define the required dimensions.
- Choose between various stud position options at the ends of the wall including rotated studs.
- Set the default centres between each stud, and offset individual stud positions by dragging the hotspots/nodes.
- Set the number of studs in each post position (between 1 and 4) by dragging the width of the stud.
- Insert and delete studs in a placed stud wall object without affecting existing studs.
- Set the 2D representation based on building material or cut fill attributes, and select the materials, fills and pen colours for the studs, insulation and finishes as applicable.