Suspended Ceiling Accessory
Suspended Ceiling is an accessory object that automatically generates a ceiling grid to the size and shape of an ARCHICAD zone, with options to customise the panels and rails.
- ARCHICAD 18 Teamwork / Solo
- ARCHICAD 19 Teamwork / Solo
- ARCHICAD 20 Teamwork / Solo
- ARCHICAD 21 Teamwork / Solo
- ARCHICAD 22 Teamwork / Solo
- ARCHICAD 23 Teamwork / Solo
- A ceiling grid is generated as an "accessory" using the Interior Wizard tool, fitting to the size and shape of an ARCHICAD Zone element.
- Default panel dimensions can be set, and the sizes of individual rows of panels adjusted.
- Offset for the location and angle for the grid's origin.
- 3 standard panel styles with customisable dimensions and spacing values.
- Additional panels can be created as custom components and loaded into grid.
- Optional display of rails, with editable dimensions.
- Optionally cut or omit panels to allow lighting to be positioned.
- Speciffy the spacing for the lighting grid(e.g. a 3 x 4 grid).
- Offset individual light positions.