Timber Cladding object provides a number of different cladding styles available in 2D and 3D modes.
- Archicad 23 Teamwork / Solo
- Archicad 24 Teamwork / Solo
- Display timber in 3D with a 2D projection, or as a 2D fill showing the cut section.
- Choose between square edge, splayed, tongue and groove, halflap, shiplap, tapered and overlapped sections.
- In 3D mode, set vertical or horizontal timber elements, and a rotation angle for the cladding.
- Randomised texture alignment/
- Customise the profile dimensions and spacing.
- Choose a building material, or override surfaces.
- Choose outline pen colours for 2D and 3D views.