Timber Floor Section
Timber Floor Section is a 2D symbol that draws timber floor beams (solid beams, I-beams or joists) at set centres, with additional options for the display of the insulation, ceiling and floor.
- ARCHICAD 21 Teamwork / Solo
- ARCHICAD 22 Teamwork / Solo
- ARCHICAD 23 Teamwork / Solo
- Different beam types (solid beams, I-beams or easy joists) .
- Definable beam centres.
- Parametric beam dimensions.
- Align insulation to the top of the ceiling or bottom of the floor, and set the thickness.
- Optional display of ceiling and floor.
- Settings for the 2D representation of the beams, insulation, ceiling and floor.