Hollow Core Slab
Hollow Core Slab is a 2D symbol that draws hollow core concrete slabs at regular intervals, with optional fills for insulation, screed and floor finish levels.
- ARCHICAD 21 Teamwork / Solo
- ARCHICAD 22 Teamwork / Solo
- Define slab length, or place a single, stretchable slab.
- Parametric dimensions for the slab size and edges.
- Optional display of holes through the beam (circular or rectangular) with parametric sizes and spacing.
- Optional display of insulation, screed and floor finish levels.
- Settings for the 2D representation of the slabs, insulation, screed and floor finish.
- Control the display with ArchiCAD's Partial Structure Display setting.