Cavity Wall Section is a stretchable 2D symbol that displays brick and block skins, and, optionally, insulation and plaster. The dimensions of the bricks, blocks and mortar can be customised, and the brick and insulation skins can be separately extended.
- ARCHICAD 21 Teamwork / Solo
- ARCHICAD 22 Teamwork / Solo
- Place the Brickwork/Blockwork object using the object tool's "diagonal" placement method, to set the height and thickness of the wall. The number of bricks/blocks are calculated according to the total height of the object.
- Choose from brick, block, or custom dimensions,
- Choose from flush, recessed or weather struck pointing.
- Choose from plaster or dry lined wall finishes. Control the display of each skin with ARCHICAD's "partial structure display" setting.
- Fine-tune the object's connection with other elements with controls over the mortar at the top and base of the wall, and offsets to extend each finish skin that has been enabled.
- Set the 2D representation based on building material or cut fill attributes, and select the materials, fills and pen colours for the bricks/blocks, mortar, and finishes as applicable.